Lottery players have had a bumper first week of May, set up on Wednesday by a £4m bumper rollover. The May 6 EuroMillions draw concludes the week with a jackpot worth 42 times that amount. People are in with a chance of claiming up to £168m and several runner-up prizes tonight.
What are the EuroMillions winning numbers for May 6?
EuroMillions draws typically award significant sums, with many in the eight-figure range.
Nine-figure jackpots are rarer, and tonight’s £168m prize will attract legions of players.
They only have a few hours left to secure a ticket before the results this evening.
READ MORE: Woman, 70, devastated after losing over £17,000 to scammer
EuroMillions this week has guaranteed another 13 prizes and a “Millionaire Maker” for players.
The runner-up prizes include:
- Five numbers and one Lucky Star: £130,554.30
- Five numbers: £13,561.20
- Four numbers and two Lucky Stars: £844.70
- Four numbers and one Lucky Star: £77.80
- Three numbers and two Lucky Stars: £37.30
- Four numbers: £25.60
- Two numbers and two Lucky Stars: £9.10
- Three numbers and one Lucky Star: £7.30
- Three numbers: £6.00
- One number and two Lucky Stars: £4.30
- Two numbers and one Lucky Star: £3.60
- Two numbers: £2.50
- Millionaire Maker code: £1 million
EuroMillions: Every Tuesday and Friday around 8pm
Thunderball: Every Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday around 8pm
Lotto: Wednesday and Saturday around 7.45pm
Set For Life: Monday and Thursday evenings
While these draws run on allotted timetables, the prize amounts always differ.