It’s hard to believe that there have been more than 300 Wordle puzzles! And is it just me, or are the daily Wordles getting harder? Fortunately, that’s where Express Online comes in. We’ve put together a selection of clues to help you solve Wordle 311 for April 26. And don’t worry, it’s not cheating, because we won’t actually be revealing the answer. Just head to the bottom of the page for three spoiler-free hints. Good luck!
The hugely popular word game tasks players with figuring out a five letter word in six guesses. It sounds simple, but it can be extremely tough.
Indeed, if you want to solve the daily Wordle puzzle, then you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You’ll also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 311 on April 26…
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 311 hints and clues for April 26…
1. Wordle 311 starts with the letter H.
2. Wordle 311 contains two vowels.
3. Maybe you can steal the answer from a bank.