There’s a brand new Wordle puzzle to solve, and just in time for the weekend. Wordle 321 is live for May 6 only, so you’d better get in there quick if you want to maintain what I’m sure is an impressive winning streak. Wordle 321 isn’t the most obscure word, but it took me right down to the wire nonetheless. If you’re struggling with the May 6 Wordle, then you’ve come to the right place, because Express Online has put together a selection of spoiler-free hints and clues for Wordle 321. Good luck.
The perfect game to play over breakfast or on the commute to or from work, Wordle tasks players with figuring out a five letter word in six attempts. Sounds simple, but it can be a lot harder than you think.
If you want to solve those Wordle puzzles, then you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You’ll also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 321 on May 6…
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 321 hints and clues for May 6…
1. Wordle 321 starts with the letter B.
2. Wordle 321 contains two vowels.
3. Wear this with honour.