Friday has arrived, the weekend is here, and so is a brand new Wordle puzzle for Friday the 13th. If you’re worried that you may have run out of luck and your Wordle streak is about to come to an end, then you’ve come to the right place. If you need a helping hand with Wordle 328 for May 13, simply head to the bottom of the page for a selection of spoiler-free hints and clues. Good luck, you might just need it.
A great game to play when you’ve got ten minutes to spare, Wordle tasks players with figuring out a five letter word in just six guesses.
To master Wordle and solve those daily puzzles, you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You’ll also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 328 on May 13…
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 328 hints and clues for May 13…
1. Wordle 328 starts with the letter T.
2. Wordle 328 contains just one vowel.
3. It’s Friday, which means it’s time to have a few drinks.